Dr Amit Verma
Dr Amit Verma is an independent doctor who is currently hiring the Ballarat Surgicentre facilities and services to treat his patients.
Dr Amit Verma has recently relocated from Western Australia and is a Dermatologist and Accredited MOHs Surgeon.
A Brief Summary of his credentials can be seen below:
- Monash University Graduate for MBBS
- Completed BMedSc(Hons) at King’s College, London in partnership with Monash University
- Awarded a scholarship to complete Fellowship Year at St John’s Institute of Dermatology (London)
- Fellow of Australasian College of Dermatologists (FACD) in 2015
- Awarded the Inaugural ‘Harvey Rotstein Prize’ for Victorian Registrars in 2015 – awarded to the registrar as showing highest levels of ethical behaviour, excellence in patient care and collegiality
- Undertook Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgery Fellowship at the renowned Oxford Dermatology in Perth in 2018.
Dr Amit Verma is an Australian – accredited Mohs Micrographic Surgeon who was recently admitted into the American College of Mohs Surgeons in recognition of his expertise in this area.
Amit has a Special interest in Skin Cancer Surgery and minimally invasive skin cancer techniques. He enjoys travelling, keeping fit and spending time with family and friends.
The values that underpin our behaviour
By understanding and living Ballarat Surgicentre’s values, we aim to create and sustain an organisation where we can all be proud of everything we do.